Summer Season registration includes:
- Over three months of soccer (April through early/mid-July) with a licensed, paid coach
- Player development training using the BVU curriculum
- League games (TCSL or MYSA) against other clubs
- Three tournaments (including the BVU Cup in June)
- Fields (for training and games) and referees (for games)
- TeamSnap for team management and communication
- Insurance, league, and association (VAA/BAC) fees
In addition, Summer Season Registration for U13+ teams includes the following:
- 15 weeks of Winter Team Training (mid-November thru mid-March). Training is 2x/week for the top team in each age group and 1x/week for any other teams in the age group. Summer registration must be submitted in order to participate.
- Keeper Training for dedicated goalkeepers. Summer registration must be submitted in order to participate.
For additional details see the Summer U9-U10, Summer U11-U12, and Summer U13+ pages.