Player assignments (by tryout number and initials) for Summer 2018 U11-U12 teams are below. You must accept (or decline) your spot by Thursday, February 15 (11:59pm).
- Players who registered for Summer Traveling with Winter Training - You do not need to do anything to accept your spot.
- Players who only registered for Summer Traveling Tryouts - You need to accept your spot via the registration system, by paying the season registration fee. See the Traveling Registration page for fees and payment options.
Declining: If you will not be joining BV United, be sure to decline your spot so we have an accurate roster count.
- Teams are listed with TCSL (Twin Cities Soccer League) level (e.g., BU11-State and BU11-Cities). Team levels will be validated before teams are registered with TCSL.
- If a player declines a placement offer, the DOC determines if a new player is pulled up from a lower level team to fill the spot and the Boys/Girls Traveling Director will contact the players involved.
- If you have issues or questions you can email the Girls or Boys Traveling Director.